Upgrade your tank monitoring system to improve accuracy and eliminate fouling | RV Travel
Anyone who owns an rv knows how bad the factory senser systems are, so read below and help yourself out!
Upgrade your tank monitoring system to improve accuracy and eliminate fouling
- SeeLeveL II 709 and 714 tank monitors are designed for retrofit so you can use the existing wiring in your RV.
- Percentage readouts are every 3/8 inch (10mm) instead of the old way of “1/3 Tank” or “1/4 Tank” fractions.
- External sender board technology eliminates false readings due to fouling on the black and gray tanks.
- Digital design completely eliminates installation calibrations and any future re-calibrations.
- Senders are custom fitted to your tank by cutting the sender with a pair of scissors – no holes required in tank
- Three and Four tank models available.
- Temperature, battery level, and LPG tank monitoring available also.
Posted on June 2, 2014, in The world as i see it as a camper and who loves his country and tagged boondocking, camping, outback, outdoors, rv black tanks, rv grey tanks, rv monitors, rv upgrades, rving. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.